Bluetooth In Ear Earbuds - White
was added to your shopping bag
The Walkntalk hands-free headphones offer crisp, clear sound and are ideal for hands-free talking when you're in the car, or on the go. With a Bluetooth Connectivity, Call Answer/End functionality it is essential to keep you connected and on the move.
Charging The Battery:
- Fully charge the earbuds before using them for the first time.
- Plug the provided USB charging cable into the appropriate socket on the earbud and the other end into your USB device.
- The light will turn red to indicate that the earbuds are being charged. The light will turn blue after the earbuds are fully charged.
When the battery is low there will be beep sound every 10seconds.
Pairing Your Bluetooth Earbuds
- In order to use the earbuds, they must be paired with a compatible Bluetooth device before you will be able to receive calls or listen to music on it. (“Pairing” means to establish a connection between Bluetooth devices. This makes compatible devices store the unique ID of the earbuds at the same time).
- Put the earbuds and compatible Bluetooth device close to each other (no more than 3 feet apart) and press then hold the “on/off“ button until the LED light starts flashing blue and red. This tells you that the earbuds are ready for pairing.
- With your Bluetooth compatible device turned on, enable the scanning function to instruct the device to search for available connections (for directions on how to do this, please refer to the instruction manual for your Bluetooth device). When this is complete, you should see a list of all available Bluetooth devices within range.
- Select “Fuse Sport BT ” from the list, and this should begin the pairing sequence. After pairing has been successfully completed, you will hear a quick tone in the earbuds indicating that the connection has been established.
Making and Receiving Calls:
1. To turn the earbuds on press and hold the power button until the blue LED blue and red light starts alternately flashing, then release it. You will hear a voice say “Power On”.
2. To turn the earbuds off: press and hold the power button until the Red LED light stops flashing, then release it. You will hear a voice say “Power Off”.
(Note – if the light continues flashing after being powered off the battery is low and needs to be charged)
3. To play or pause a song: quickly press and release the button.
4. To answer or end a phone call: quickly press the button when the phone starts ringing. 5. To redial the last called number: quickly press the button twice “ + “
1. To skip to the next song: press quickly and then release
2. To turn the volume up press and hold for 3 seconds, release when you've reached the desired volume “- “
1. To skip to the previous song: press quickly and then release
2. To turn the volume down press and hold for 3 seconds, release when you've reached the desired volume
LED Indicator (#3): The light will turn blue when turning the earbuds on. When trying to pair, the light will flash blue and red. When the earbuds are being charged the red light will stay solid. When fully charged the red light will turn blue.
Connection & Standby:
When the Bluetooth earbuds are turned on, they will connect automatically to the last connected compatible device within range and then it will automatically enter standby mode.
was added to your shopping bag